I drew Kaneki again!
Commissions are: O P E N
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
First of all, I will not draw:
- Overly complex machinery
- Explicit NSFW/porn
- Non-Humanoid Furries
- You might be able to convince me to draw something like this but it will probably cost extra/take longer
- Will all the illustrations look like the ones in this post? Nope! A quick look at my blog, LEGFISH, can tell you that i don’t really have one ‘definite’ style. If you want a specific style, however, I’ll need you to be REALLY specific.
- Can you draw [character] from [thing I like]? Yup! As long as it’s a character from a licensed creation, and the creator hasn’t said they want people to do otherwise, I can definitely draw a character from that thing you like.
- Can you draw my OC? As long as you provide a proper reference or description, and have permission to use that character.
- Can you draw my fan character? Sure.
- Can you draw my fan character in the source style? Maybe. I pride myself in being able to imitate a great deal of styles, but I’m not a human copy machine. If you don’t like what I’m able to provide for you, you can always call the commission off.
- I don’t know you as a person. How do I know I can trust you? Easy: if you email me with your commission, I’ll send you a rough draft just for contacting me! Aren’t I the greatest!
- Are all prices definite? Due to the nature of commissions, it would be ridiculous for me to try and charge everything the same way. I’m always willing to negotiate prices, and I realize not everyone always has a stable source of income.
- I have a question that’s not in the FAQ? http://legfish.tumblr.com/ask I have good news, friend.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REFUSE A COMMISSION, AND ALL WORKS COMMISSIONED SHOULD BE CREDITED TO ME.